About the Program
The INHT offers BIE Licenses to the professional - Chiropractor, Naturopathic Doctor, Osteopath, Nutritionist, Nurse, Acupuncturist, T.C.M. Practitioner, Doctor of Natural Medicine and Homeopathic Doctor.
Licenses are issued to each participant upon completion of a 6-day training for the right to practice BIE techniques. We have implemented regulatory procedures to prevent misconduct, misrepresentation or grossly elevated service fees to avoid discrediting the integrity of the Institute or this unique modality.
Our patented unit, the GSR-120, directs energy to acupuncture points carrying the frequency of a stressor enabling the body to achieve homeostasis.
We predicate this is a result is a “neutralization” of the stressor’s frequency”. In postulation, we aren’t treating a medical condition or disease.
We are simply helping the body in achieving homeostasis in order for its healing process to commence.
Upon completion of the program the attendees will be able to:
- Understand and define principles and metrics of Homeostasis
- Identify the root causes of homeostasis imbalance;
- Determine the client’s negative stressors and the degree of the imbalance using muscle response testing;
- Know the effects of negative thought processes and how they impact on the body’s physiologic functions, creating the picture of stress on the body;
- Describe how energy flows throughout the human body;
- Explain how electromagnetic fields negatively affect us;
- Effectively demonstrate how homeostasis of a client may be achieved
BIE Program Overview
Alternative stress theory, Biofeedback Analysis
Negative stressor testing (practical), PowerPoint presentation
Alternative intolerance theory, Muscle response testing
Balancing Tap Method (BTM), BIE (practical)
Food and environmental stressor testing (Muscle response testing)
Thyroid Stress Balancing, Trouble shooting, Emotional stressors (theory/practical)
Procedures and protocols, Negative stressor testing (Muscle response testing)
BIE practical applications (theory/practical), Candidiasis protocols, Business protocol and practical applications. Charts/Sources
All program attendee’s will receive the following:
- Full training in BIE
- GSR-120 BIE Unit
- Fully comprehensive course reference manual with BIE business protocol directives and BIE license
- Free use of full colour artwork for brochures
- Free PowerPoint presentation CD for public health talks
Benefits of the program
<< Back to Home
- Quick return on investment
- Increased clientele based on referrals
- No restriction to territories or exclusive territorial rights
- Highest standards of protocol to prevent unauthorized duplication of practices of non licensed practitioners
- Free web page advertising
- North American wide toll free number calling for clients for referral of services
- Regular research updates sent to BIE practitioners for continuing education
- Regulatory procedures to prevent misconduct, misrepresentation or as to discredit the integrity of the BIE practice.
- Ongoing clinical assistance
- BIE covered under certain malpractice insurance plans